Skip to content
Terms of Service
The use of this website of Light a Lamp and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Light a Lamp or any third party (including but not limited to any Light a Lamp sponsors or supported child).
- Light a Lamp shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the website, or any content on the website.
- Light a Lamp can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.
- Light a Lamp does not guarantee that the website’s facilities and functions will be free from error or interruption, or that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the website is accurate or complete.
- Once you have made a donation or any other monetary contribution Light a Lamp has the discretion to utilise them in a manner that we seem fit and best suited.
- Light a Lamp takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site and any consequence that may arise from visiting such links is the sole responsibility of the user.
- As a user of this site, you are prohibited from using any of the content of the site, including but not limited to the photos, the details of the children, volunteer information donor/sponsor details, without prior approval from Light a Lamp.
- Light a Lamp reserves the right to publish the details of your Sponsorship of children, donations or any other contribution. Un-authorised Publication or use of such details is considered a violation and may draw legal charges.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India, located in Kolkata.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions
- In case of any violation of the above mentioned Terms and conditions, Light a Lamp has the legal right to file charges against the user.